What User Data Gets Collected:
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information including email and postal address; your payment card information.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data:
- Primarily to process your online purchases on our website.
- Internal record keeping.
- To better understand your needs and requests.
- To improve our services and products, troubleshoot problems and ensure secure transactions.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may find interesting regarding online and offline offers and products.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- By analysing the website usage, we strive to better customise our website and tailor it to your preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data:
STOFFA is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. An external PCI compliant gateway handles all CC transactions. All your sensitive/ credit information gets encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. STOFFA has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access and disclosure by using the latest technologies and software. However, no site can unconditionally assure complete security of information transmission via the internet, hence any information you provide us is at your own behest.
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. These help to improve your web browsing experience.
Data collected by using cookies, helps us to customise our website to your needs. After the data is used for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies, by no means, allow us to gain control of your computer. They are strictly used to monitor your browsing, in order to provide a better experience for you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by accessing the settings of your internet browser. However, certain services on our website that are dependent on cookies may become unavailable, once this is done.
Links to Other Websites
Restriction the Collection of your Personal Data
You can restrict the use and collection of your personal information by doing the following:
While filling forms on the website, check if there are boxes you can leave unchecked.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us and wish to change that, write to us on email@example.com.
Your personal information will be used when we need to send you promotional materials.
STOFFA will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless your permission is secured. We might do so
- In accordance with laws, regulations, as part of legal process or in compliance with government directives.
- In accordance with our legal rights and to protect our interests or in defence against legal claims.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. For this information, please connect on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Churchill chambers 1st floor 32,
Boman Behram Marg,
Diagonally behind Taj,
Next to Salvation Army Colaba,
Mumbai - 400001
Contact: +91 7506674309